Sarry Ibrahim is a financial specialist, private money lender, real estate investor and member of the Bank On Yourself Organization. He helps business owners, real estate investors, and full-time employees grow safe and predictable wealth regardless of market conditions using a financial strategy that has been around for over 160 years.
Sarry started this journey when he was in grad school completing his MBA. He worked for companies like Allstate, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna Healthspring, and Humana before founding Financial Asset Protection, a financial services firm focusing on one sole concept; the Bank On Yourself ® concept.
[00:01 - 03:27] Opening Segment
- Introducing Sarry to the show!
- He shares his advice to business owners and real estate investors to think like a bank instead of focusing solely on business
[03:28 - 18:47] Thinking Like A Bank And Leverage Your Life Insurance
- Thinking like a bank
- Questions to ask yourself as an entrepreneur
- Benefits of thinking like a bank include higher multiple when selling and leveraging/collateralizing
- Evaluating how much interest you are paying
- Leverage life insurance policies to borrow money
- Money saved in a bank account is subject to inflation and reduced spending power
[18:48 - 37:18] Unlocking The Benefits Of Investing In Life Insurance Policies
- Cash can be borrowed against a life insurance policy, allowing for liquidity while still growing
- Complete control over cash value
- Assets can grow faster than liabilities
- Pyramid of wealth creation: active income, investing, and leveraging assets
- Time is more important than money
- Managing time leads to making more money
- Tax benefits from investing in real estate
[37:19 - 42:42] Closing Segment
- Sarry shares that tax benefits are a big part of thinking like a bank, such as taking accelerated depreciation and bonus depreciation to reduce taxes
- See the links below to connect with Sarry!
“It's important to grow cash to have cash on hand…You can still get other sources of lending, even when you've borrowed from the life insurance company using your life policy.” - Sarry Ibrahim
“Everybody has the same amount of time in a day and everybody does not have the ability to roll that time from yesterday to tomorrow." - Sarry Ibrahim
Connect Sarry through Website & Email!
Connect with me:
Watch 5T CRE on YouTube
Leave us a review and receive your free ebook
Email us --> email@example.com
5 TALENTS CAPITAL | ABEL PACHECO
If you are ready to start your investment journey with 5 Talents Capital, here are the next steps you should take:
Support the show
- View our informational video and case study at https://5talents.capital/grow-your-wealth/
- After viewing the video follow the prompts which will lead you to a scheduling link to meet one on one with Abel Pacheco.
- Register for our investor portal here investor portal once registered you will be able to review some of our past deals and you will receive alerts for upcoming investment opportunities.