Founder and Managing Partner Tim Little has been investing in Real Estate since 2008. After seeing years of cash flow through his single-family and small multifamily ventures, he decided to move into apartment syndication to both scale up his own profits and provide great returns to others.
Tim holds an MBA focused on International Business and an MA in Global Trade from the University of Denver. He is also a combat veteran with over 25 years in uniform who continues his service in the Army Reserves as Commander of a Public Affairs Battalion. His experience as a military leader serves him well in real estate, helping him effectively identify problems, develop solutions, and efficiently manage teams.
[00:01 - 04:01] Opening Segment
- Introducing Tim to the show!
- He has been in real estate for over a decade and is a general partner and owner of multi-family properties
[04:02 - 11:38] The Crawl, Walk, And Run Approach In Real Estate
- His inspiration came from shows on flipping houses and believed it was an easy way to make money
- Continuing to educate himself on real estate through books and podcasts
- Taking action and taking the leap to become a real estate investor
- Reaching financial freedom through owning a large number of doors in real estate
- Applying the “Crawl, Walk, and Run” approach
[11:39 - 24:15] The Mindset Shift To Pursue Real Estate
- Adding value to the asset management side of real estate investing
- Continuing success in real estate investing requires a continuous grind to find new opportunities, investments, and networking
- Understand the different levels of risks and timelines associated with different business plans
- Do your own due diligence to ensure you are comfortable with the risk profile associated with the investment
[24:16 - 33:03] Closing Segment
- Tim shares with the listeners to underwrite conservatively and factor in worst-case scenarios
- See the links below to connect with Tim!
“Don't think of debt as something that prevents you from taking action or from investing, it could be the thing that actually helps you in the end.” - Tim Little
“You can continue to educate, educate, educate. But until you take action, then you are not actually a real estate investor.” - Tim Little
Connect Tim through Website, LinkedIn, & Twitter!
Connect with me:
Watch 5T CRE on YouTube
Leave us a review and receive your free ebook
Email us --> firstname.lastname@example.org
5 TALENTS CAPITAL | ABEL PACHECO
If you are ready to start your investment journey with 5 Talents Capital, here are the next steps you should take:
Support the show
- View our informational video and case study at https://5talents.capital/grow-your-wealth/
- After viewing the video follow the prompts which will lead you to a scheduling link to meet one on one with Abel Pacheco.
- Register for our investor portal here investor portal once registered you will be able to review some of our past deals and you will receive alerts for upcoming investment opportunities.