Highly energetic and accomplished thought partner in the real estate analysis, acquisition, and project management space. Possess extensive experience in underwriting for returns, program/project management, evaluation, and execution across multiple industries and equipped with a record of success in building relationships and implementing innovative programs that support the strategic direction of the organization. An effective leader with a proven ability to supervise and lead high-performance teams to ensure a 100% success rate in achieving company goals in an extremely competitive business environment.
Tony is also the Principal, Founder, and Servant at COR13 Capital.
[00:01 - 05:11] Opening Segment
- Introducing Tony to the show!
- Tony is the founder of COR13 Capital and is a big name in the real estate place
- He started learning about multi-family investing and then moved into development
[05:12 - 12:21] Having An Intentional Impact In The World Using Real Estate
- Focusing on build to rent
- Encouraging children to negotiate and learn the value of a deal
- Using real estate as a mission and ministry to help people in need
- Naming the company after the Bible
- Using love as a feature of the business
- His goal is to use real estate to impact lives and has an impact on what you do
[12:22 - 24:01] The Difference Between Build To Rent And Single-Family Rentals
- How real estate fell into his lap and he kept pushing after it
- Build-to-rent assets are typically from larger developers
- Build-to-rent is a combination of single-family rentals and multi-family
- Residents of build-to-rent enjoy the freedom of space and their own place to live without sharing walls or noise from neighbors
[24:02 - 38: 29] Closing Segment
- Tony shares with listeners that, “Success in real estate requires accepting “No” as a fact and not an emotion
- See the links below to connect with Tony!
“No is just an answer, not an emotion. And yes, is just an answer, not an affirmation.” - Tony Torres
“The mission that we have behind our business is that we want to see lives changed and use real estate and businesses to do that.” - Tony Torres
Connect with Tony through his LinkedIn & Twitter!
Connect with me:
Watch 5T CRE on YouTube
Leave us a review and receive your free ebook
Email us --> firstname.lastname@example.org
5 TALENTS CAPITAL | ABEL PACHECO
If you are ready to start your investment journey with 5 Talents Capital, here are the next steps you should take:
Support the show
- View our informational video and case study at https://5talents.capital/grow-your-wealth/
- After viewing the video follow the prompts which will lead you to a scheduling link to meet one on one with Abel Pacheco.
- Register for our investor portal here investor portal once registered you will be able to review some of our past deals and you will receive alerts for upcoming investment opportunities.